![]() |
| They made me turn my head, but still wanted pics of the shirt. So of course Jere grabbed my ass |
I knew the night wouldn't be like that, but I wasn't sure just how much fun it would be since I'm not really a club person, and there really isn't much else to do unless you happen to be lucky enough to find a cool drag or burlesque show or something occurring at the same time.
Most of us (the usual suspects congregated at the hotel we were staying at, prepping for dinner and Spot #2. Jere had designed t-shirts for all of us, which was a really nice touch--everyone was a Wingman or a Wingwoman with a funny phrase, like "Yes, she will take a shot" (I need to get the images!!). Of course I got the typical "Single for Tonight" slogan. Ours were WAY cooler than Ellie's!! :p
Dinner was at Beer Works, and two surprise friends from Milford showed up! I honestly wasn't expecting any of the Milford peeps to show since they all live much further (most of them aren't in Milford anymore), and have lives and partners and children. As always, Beer Works was awesome, although I do hate having big groups at a table because I always feel neglectful of people since I can't pay attention to all the conversations happening! But I was so glad that so many people were able to make it. Don't we all look like were' happy and having fun?
![]() |
| The whole party getting ready to eat! |
I wound up shocking everyone (including myself) when I kicked ass at the arcade games! I admit that I pride myself on doing well with them since those were always my focus when we went to arcades as kids--I knew that I was spending money on the games, so wanted something to show for it!! But that night, I happened to get VERY lucky at the Wheel of fortune machine and hit for 500 tickets on one of my spins!
![]() |
| Look at that stack of tickets at my feet! They were still dispensing as people kept feeding me quarters! |
![]() |
| They just won't stop!!! |
Everyone was kind enough to pool their tickets to get me something fun, and Em was ballsy enough to play the "My friend is getting married and we're at her bachelorette party" card. They wound up getting me the
Back at the hotel to freshen up for our Stop #3, we played the Panty Game. I did terribly, but got some really cute panties, which is always a bonus. Alas, those pictures have been lost, probably because the gods had mercy on me and knew those were some of the most awkward photos ever taken of me.
We finished the night at Fran's Place, a club I never thought I'd set foot in after we all graduated. Luckily, it was DEAD for a Saturday night, so we could all comfortably hang out in the back and drink, play those silly bar video games, and shoot some pool. Anna also passed out some BINGO cards to get my loaded; she was successful as I had a rough night when we got back to the hotel and when I got up the next morning. I was really flattered that Liz said I looked way better than she thought I would--I'm fortunate that I pass out before I can get REALLY shattered.
With a final stop at Denny's where I couldn't finish my fried appetizer basket because I was too hungover, Anna brought me home and I slept until Ellie got home from work. I will say that I didn't drink again until Wednesday though, despite going to a bar for the girls' fantasy football draft that Tuesday.
Thanks everyone who were able to make it, it was a night I won't forget for a long time




No comments:
Post a Comment