![]() |
| Image from Wedding Plandroid |
I know what you're thinking, "But Jessi, plenty of women are just starting their wedding planning right now. You already have so much done! What are you worried about?" Well, as Ellie oh so kindly reminded all of us, there's still a lot to do. I think one of my frustrations is that I don't always feel that we've gotten very far because there's so little we can explain. When someone asks how planning is going, you can't exactly tell them all the details or pull out pictures because you'll be ruining some of the surprise (or worse yet, boring your friend to tears because they're only asking to be polite).
I never thought about it before, but there really IS a level of secrecy surrounding one's wedding. Which is hard for me because I like to get approval from everyone around to ensure that I'm doing things "right" or not being to weird or anything. Not saying this is a sane way to be, but it's what I've got to work with (yes, Ellie has her work cut out for her). This inability to chat much has me kind of at a loss about what to blog about. So, dear readers, YOU tell US what you want to hear about. Do you want all the little details? Do you want to hear about the crap that comes with wedding planning? Do you just want us to shut up? Let us know and we'll try to accommodate all your wishes.

No comments:
Post a Comment