So time has been flying by and I keep dragging my feet on things that need to be worked on now. For one thing I need to work on this weight thing. I really would like to be in the shape i was when I met Jessi. This is my own personal goal but would like to look "pretty fly" for the wedding. but that means 20 lbs (or more) down and some serious toning.
Second this DJ thing. I contacted a DJ through their website but i never heard back from them. Should I assume they never received the request or the fact it is a same-sex couple freak him out??? Sigh. The other DJ group that is used often by our venue is a entertainment company and I don't know what I feel about that. Part of me prefer the small mom and pop shop. Then again the other group has a few more bells and whistle. To me, music is in the top 10 things about our wedding. Since Jessi always says that I have a constant musical playing in my head and often I will break into song in the grocery store... music is important and basically the one thing I am in charge of.
Third I want to start planning for the people coming from out of town. I kind of want to set up a way for people to communicate, possibly share rides from the airport, if needed share rooms. I know this does not have to be done now but I want people to not feel that coming to our wedding is in any way overwhelming.
Fourth, we need to make a registry. Yes the majority of our registry will be for our honeymoon, but everyone wants some crazy kitchen gadget or towel warmer...
Fourth, we need to figure out the cake topper situation. Jessi and I are working on it...
Fifth, decide what we are really doing about the center pieces.. I would like to get some things done now and checked off the list as COMPLETELY DONE.
time is flying it's less than 11 months away... Very excited... hopefully this post will push me into action... hopefully.
Second this DJ thing. I contacted a DJ through their website but i never heard back from them. Should I assume they never received the request or the fact it is a same-sex couple freak him out??? Sigh. The other DJ group that is used often by our venue is a entertainment company and I don't know what I feel about that. Part of me prefer the small mom and pop shop. Then again the other group has a few more bells and whistle. To me, music is in the top 10 things about our wedding. Since Jessi always says that I have a constant musical playing in my head and often I will break into song in the grocery store... music is important and basically the one thing I am in charge of.
Third I want to start planning for the people coming from out of town. I kind of want to set up a way for people to communicate, possibly share rides from the airport, if needed share rooms. I know this does not have to be done now but I want people to not feel that coming to our wedding is in any way overwhelming.
Fourth, we need to make a registry. Yes the majority of our registry will be for our honeymoon, but everyone wants some crazy kitchen gadget or towel warmer...
Fourth, we need to figure out the cake topper situation. Jessi and I are working on it...
Fifth, decide what we are really doing about the center pieces.. I would like to get some things done now and checked off the list as COMPLETELY DONE.
time is flying it's less than 11 months away... Very excited... hopefully this post will push me into action... hopefully.
Oh ya...I forgot about the out of town thing, lol! No worries; you guys will get things done in time (knowing you both!). And if in fact that's why the DJ didn't get back to you, that's some bullshit. Love you! :D
ReplyDelete