Thursday, August 4, 2011

SAVE THE, Rainforest, whales, children, african elephants....




Well... actually here we are talking about SAVE THE DATES!!!! woohoo... So after much debating, discussing, and debacle.. we have chosen, edited and ordered our save the dates. It's reassuring that we are running on time with the majority of things. It also makes everything seem so real. Although we have looked at our engagement pictures a million times I hope that with in the next month we will finalize the pictures we want and order them soon. The more things are decided on the more we are moving away from a traditional "everything has the same style" to sticking with the theme of "us". Some might not see or understand how certain things pertain to Jessi and I but we feel we are being very truthful to us and that is what matters. Now we are slowly obtaining addresses so maybe we can mail them out on time. I will say the most off putting aspect of ordering the save the dates was after we ordered we were given 10 minutes to order an additional amount at half price... I wondered if we could have order less to begin with and saved money by taking advantage of the 10 minute deal afterwards. Then again one can not bank on a "random" deal like that and could end up costing much more. So all join in with a Hip Hip Hooray and hope for a speedy delivery so we can start the addressing process. :-)

2 comments: