Thursday, August 18, 2011

OUR STDs are HERE!!! CLAP CLAP CLAP....

WAIT A SECOND... that's not what I meant.... What I meant to say.... Finally our Save-the-dates have arrived... (Applaud) What did you think we meant? We spent a lot of time thinking about these and weeding through and finally we picked them. They originally told us 3 weeks and it was sooner.. The part that killed us, is Jessi was stalking them online and they were within driving distance for over a day. And we just wanted to knock on their door and say "Gimme!"

This is all very exciting for me, we are rounding up the last addresses, only about a dozen left to find and then the addressing and mailing out will occur. It's like everyday this becomes more real and closer to a reality. We are talking center pieces, Jessi's dress, invitations, and honeymoon. It's crazy, this is a step closer to happening and I haven't noticed any luggage of Jessi's packed so this is looking even more promising. ;-) So by Halloween most people should have a Save the Dates... or as I like to say an Ellie and Jessi STD... ;-)

1 comment: